Integrated Learning Approach
Southern Africa Future Institute of Innovation and Technology (SAFIIT) engages a blended learning model that is both online and classroom. SAFIIT combines the most recent technology, quality curriculum, and innovative teaching channel to provide an outstanding learning knowledge to its students.
The content for each course has been developed by industry experts from respective fields having more years of experience in higher education. A major thrust is placed on practical aspects and case studies in each subject.
Weekly Virtual Classroom Sessions taught by faculty from around the world ensure that SAFIIT students have access to all the benefits of a full time program.
Students are provided with an extremely fast and effective e-mentoring system, which enables him/her to address specific academic queries via e-mail.
Web-Based Support Services
Our LMS (Learning Management System) portal is powered by the world’s most effective LMS.
The impeccable learning atmosphere at SAFIIT assures an ideal learning environment for the understudies. The easy and professional admission procedure also adds value to the overall experience of the students.
PhD degree is in recognition of high academic achievements, independent research and original contribution in various academic disciplines (as recognized by the University). SAFIIT also encourages research in interdisciplinary areas in academics as well as industrial practices to promote creativity, productivity and to open up new avenues of research work. This programme emphasizes discovery of new facts to provide a new perspective of interpretation.
- Research in interdisciplinary areas in academics as well as industrial practices.
- Discovery of new facts by providing a new perspective of interpretation.
- Demonstration of research scholar’s capacity for critical examination and sound judgment
- Innovation and development of equipment/ products/ processes
- Opening up new avenues of research work in diverse domains
- Implementation of policies for improving the research infrastructure